FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Friday, February 15, 2008
Contact: Robert Bolson, Director of Corporate Marketing
(859) 276-6809; email@example.com
BLOODHORSE.COM LAUNCHES TRIPLE CROWN MANIA COVERAGE FOR 2008
The Thoroughbred Industry's Premier Web site for Racing and Breeding News and Information Kicks-off Triple Crown coverage including
a free weekly Triple Crown Mania e-Newsletter, weekly previews, race reports of key prep races, and much more.
Lexington, KY - BloodHorse.com announces the official launch of "Triple Crown Mania" for 2008, now available 24/7 on the Web at http://tcm.bloodhorse.com/. Triple Crown Mania offers Thoroughbred racing fans and industry professionals comprehensive and timely coverage of the people, horses, news, information, and events surrounding three of racing's most prestigious and celebrated horse races, the Kentucky Derby, the Preakness Stakes, and the Belmont Stakes. Triple Crown Mania is sponsored by TwinSpires.com.
Highlights of BloodHorse.com's Triple Crown Mania coverage include:
- Steve Haskin's "Kentucky Derby Trail," a weekly feature tracking key developments leading up to the "Run for the Roses"
- Steve Haskin's "Derby Dozen," a weekly feature in which Haskin ranks and profiles the leading contenders for the 2008 Kentucky Derby
- "Classic Spotlight," a weekly feature in which award-winning Turf writer Steve Haskin provides an in-depth look at a leading Derby contender, and pedigree expert Avalyn Hunter examines the pedigree, and a member of The Blood-Horse staff profiles one of the connections
- Listings of Graded Stakes Earnings for 3-year-olds, which are used to determine the starting field for the Kentucky Derby
- Weekly previews, updates, and race reports of key prep races
- Nominations; a sortable listing of all 449 horses nominated to the Triple Crown
- Results of all of the races along the Kentucky Derby trail, complete with summaries and links to full coverage
- Pertinent breaking news
- Exclusive video reports and video features (coming in March)
- And a free weekly e-Newsletter to keep subscribers up-to-date on the latest Triple Crown news and events
Racing enthusiasts can sign-up to receive the free Triple Crown Mania e-Newsletter by visiting http://www.BloodHorse.com/eNewsletters.
For more information, visit: http://tcm.bloodhorse.com/.
BloodHorse.com was voted the #1 horse industry Web site in 2007, 2005, and 2002 by the American Horse Publications Association, and was previously selected as a Top Seven Equestrian Web site by Forbes magazine. It is the preferred choice of industry professionals and racing enthusiasts alike for up-to-the-minute racing news and information. From award-winning, comprehensive editorial to fan-favorite Breeders' Cup and Triple Crown Mania channels and the engaging BloodHorse.com "Talkin' Horses" weekly feature, there is something for all Thoroughbred racing professionals and enthusiasts. BloodHorse.com is operated by Blood-Horse Publications, the Thoroughbred industry's foremost publishing company. Blood-Horse Publications also publishes The Blood-Horse, the leading weekly Thoroughbred racing and breeding news and information magazine; the award-winning The Horse: Your Guide To Equine Health Care, a monthly equine health care magazine; TBH MarketWatch, a newsletter for Thoroughbred investors and recipient of the prestigious Awards for Publication Excellence (APEX) for 2006 and 2005; the official Kentucky Derby and Breeders' Cup souvenir magazines; Auction Edge; and Keeneland magazine. In addition, Blood-Horse Publications also publishes equine-related books and videos under the Eclipse Press banner, and operates a family of award-winning Web sites including TheHorse.com, StallionRegister.com, ExclusivelyEquine.com, the official store of Blood-Horse Publications, BloodHorseNOW.com, and the new TrueNicks.com.
To receive the latest news and important information from BloodHorse.com via RSS feed , visit: http://www.BloodHorse.com/RSS
To subscribe to any Blood-Horse Publications' publication, or for more information, call toll-free: 1-800-582-5604. To view/download logos for any Blood-Horse Publications' brand, visit: http://www.BloodHorse.com/pressroom/logos
To subscribe to BloodHorse.com's free E-Newsletters, visit: http://BloodHorse.com/enewsletters/
To view/download media kit information, visit http://www.BloodHorse.com/mediakit
For more information, contact:
Director of Corporate Marketing Services
Tel.: (859) 276-6809