The Sweet Life

Life really was sweet when I recently visited Lane’s End Farm near Versailles, Ky. Their staff was wonderful about accommodating my photo requests.

My plan was to photograph Life is Sweet as requested by a few of the readers here at Through the Lens. I had photographed Life is Sweet winning the 2009 Breeders’ Cup Ladies Classic.
Life Is Sweet - BC 2009
Order this Photo.

I followed her racing career closely. A stablemate of Zenyatta, Life is Sweet was an outstanding talent, having won two grade I races and nearly $2-million.

Life is Sweet was retired after her final race in February of this year. She was shipped to Lane’s End Farm to start her breeding career. Bred to Smart Strike soon after her arrival, Life is Sweet went in foal, and is due in early March 2011.

She has filled out, looks fantastic, and has a great disposition.
Life Is Sweet
Order this Photo.
Life Is Sweet 2
Order this Photo.

Most of Life Is Sweet’s day is spent in her field with her two buddies, Enthusiastically and Intriguing Lady.
Life Is Sweet 3
Order this Photo.

Lane’s End has seven mares with “Sweet” in their name. Stay tuned for my next blog entry, when I share how life got even sweeter on my trip to Lane's End Farm.

Are there other horses in the Lexington area that you would be interested in me checking in on? Throw out some names and I will do my best to set up some visits. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on Life Is Sweet, and your suggestions for my next trip!

HaleyB

Thank you so much for the pictures and the update on Life is Sweet.  So glad that she looks so happy and content.  Looking forward to seeing her baby.

24 Aug 2010 11:24 AM
aspradling

This is great Anne!

24 Aug 2010 11:25 AM
Jen

Any of the following would be great!!

Balance, Bushfire, Cotton Blossom, Country Star, Folkore, Gateway, Indian Blessing, Lemons Forever, Mushka, Octave, Rags to Riches, Surprises Welcomed, Wait a While, Weekend Whim

24 Aug 2010 11:30 AM
Susan

Anne, I loved the pictures of Life is Sweet. Having been to Lane's End several times myself, I know that her life lives up to her name.

I would love it if you could check on the great race mare Flute, the daughter of Seattle Slew.  She is at Juddmonte Farm where she was born. I have loved her for years, and I know that her trainer, the late Bobby Frankel, did too. She is such a personality!

Thanks so much for the pictures, keep up the good work.

24 Aug 2010 11:38 AM
Leanne

Thank you so much for the update on Life Is Sweet. Have been wondering how she is doing and she looks great!

24 Aug 2010 12:18 PM
MarginMaine

Anne - I would love an update on Film Maker sometime.

Thanks.

24 Aug 2010 12:27 PM
Jodie

Love the pictures of a great mare. All of them.  She looks great now and must be enjoying her new life.

Life is Sweet was one of my favs while she was racing,

24 Aug 2010 2:19 PM
Somethingroyal

Thank you for sharing this photos of Life is Sweet. I remember her very well when she was being saddled in the paddock at Hollywood Park to run against the big Z.

24 Aug 2010 2:21 PM
el

Anne, please check in on Rags to Riches and see if you can find out what happened to her first baby, the filly born in 03/2009.  I wonder if she's mellowed out since becoming a mother X2.  She is really missed.

24 Aug 2010 2:34 PM
mitzie diva

wonderful piece.  i would like to see pictures or hear about rags to riches and /or her flock.  filly by giant's causeway and her colt by henry the navigator

24 Aug 2010 2:59 PM
nonnonheinous

Life is Sweet looks great, she really has a contented look in her eye! Now she can nap as long and as often as she wants in those gorgeous green fields :)

She is beautifully put together, too, very smooth and compact. Can't wait to see her Smart Strike baby.

24 Aug 2010 3:08 PM
Diane J

How about Ashado - is she in the Lexington area?  She is one of my very favorites!

24 Aug 2010 3:25 PM
Bonnie

Speaking of BC winners...would love to see what Perfect Sting is up to these days.

24 Aug 2010 3:28 PM
Rosita712

I'd love to see Rags to Riches too.

24 Aug 2010 3:40 PM
smartysgal

Loved your photos of the Sweet Girl!  How about Fleet Indian, Honey Ryder and Unbridled Elaine?  I saw Unbridled Elaine about 4-5 years ago at Darley with her Forestry colt, who is a winner.  I forget his name right now.  I'm having a Senior Moment!

24 Aug 2010 3:45 PM
smartysgal

Oh yes, we'll have to put in an early request for you to visit Zenyatta!!  Hopefully next year (when she's retired - if they retire her!!) she'll be here in Kentucky for you to follow!  That goes for Rachel as well!

24 Aug 2010 3:47 PM
Flora

What a nice story! I really enjoy reading about these great horses when they retire.

24 Aug 2010 4:00 PM
Courtney

Would love to see pictures of Saratoga Dew, not sure where she is but any pictures/info on her would be great.  Keep up the great work.

24 Aug 2010 4:12 PM
Anne Eberhardt keogh

Thanks for all the feedback. I'm compiling a list now of all the mares mentioned and will start doing some research on farm locations and availability.

In the meantime, here is a great photo slideshow I put together last year featuring Rags to Riches and her first foal. Hope you enjoy it!

24 Aug 2010 4:29 PM
AGrimm

How about Stardom Bound?

24 Aug 2010 4:29 PM
hmb0725

Rags to Riches, Stardom Bound,  Balance, Cotton Blossom, Country Star, Octave, Wait a While!!

24 Aug 2010 4:45 PM
kim f

Thank you so much for the update...I loved watching the videos that John S. would post of her napping in her stall and have missed seeing her. She is beautiful!

24 Aug 2010 4:48 PM
Darla Burton

Well from the looks of all the requests we're doing fillies/mares. If that's the case how about Unbridled Belle....I would love to see what she is looking like! If we can choose Stallions also....Medaglia d' Oro..upon his return from Australia He's my all time favorite!  Thanks Anne!!  wonderful pics and a great blog!

24 Aug 2010 4:53 PM
Lena Turner

Loved the pictures, I would like  an update on Big Brown and Curlin.

24 Aug 2010 4:57 PM
Mina

If you're doing stallions: the gorgeous Summer Bird. Many thanks.

24 Aug 2010 5:11 PM
Andrea Bouwkamp

I would love to see a follow up on Rags To Riches and her first foal(the clone. lol). I am very curious how that baby girl is coming along as she is growing up. Thanks for posting the pictures of Life Is Sweet. They are awesome.

24 Aug 2010 5:32 PM
meownuela

Thanks for posting the photos! Not sure if she is the Lexington area, but how about Rachel Alexandra's dam, Lotta Kim? I don't think I've ever seen a photo of her. Vertigineux would be nice too.

24 Aug 2010 5:40 PM
Springsmom83

I may be in the minority, but I would love to keep up with Pepper's Pride.  19 wins is phenomenal no matter what the competition and I am looking forward to her first foal.

24 Aug 2010 5:45 PM
darlene

I visited Lanes end recently and got to see the stallions I wish the public could see the mares thanks for the update on LIfe is sweet  Ashado is at Darley broadmare division, it would be great to see Proud Spell she is at Airdare Stud and has a filly at her side, as for Rags to Riches I would love hear about her but she is in Ireland. thanks again for the updates I just saw Curlin he looks great, Big Brown is in the southern Himisphere right now but will return to three Chimmeys soon.

24 Aug 2010 6:02 PM
Shirley

Would love to see Afleet Alex if you do "the boys."

24 Aug 2010 6:17 PM
sherpa

Ms. Eberhardt, I can't thank you enough for this feature!  LIS looks wonderful and happy and I'm so glad she has friends to play with!  Do you know if she's still bothered with "tying up"? I'm hoping this new life away from racing solved that painful issue for her.

It would be exciting to have news of any/all of the mentioned mares; but there is one I think about often: Mi Sueno, the lovely little filly whose race career was heartbreakingly cut short by injury last year.  She had so much promise as a 2yo.  Once retired, I have not seen a mention as to whether she would stay in CA or go to KY...?

While I understand you can't spend a lot of time tracking down mares for us, I hope the positive responses you received above will encourage more photo essays of this kind. And of course, we shall depend on you to keep tabs on Zenyatta after she retires! :-)

Thank you again!

24 Aug 2010 6:19 PM
Lou in TX

Love Life is Sweet. Thanks for doing an article on her. At least now she doesn't have to compete with Queen Zenyatta anymore.

How about a visit to Mill Ridge Farm and check in on La Ville Rouge.  We hear she is in foal again and it would be nice to see how she is doing. She lost her foal in 2009 on Christmas Eve. It was a filly and we all know how the Jackson's felt since they really wanted a filly to carry on Barbaro's Legacy.

Thanks for letting us make suggestions.

24 Aug 2010 6:24 PM
ems

Would love some recent photos of Set Them Free.

24 Aug 2010 6:27 PM
Michelle

Love Life is Sweet.  These are some of my other favorites:  Colonel John, Summer Bird, Proud Spell, War Pass, Hard Spun,  I could go on and on ...

24 Aug 2010 6:52 PM
ceil

I'd love to see some current photos of my all-time favorite, Holy Bull, especially as he's getting up in years. Someone inquired about Starbound Bound. She was sold to a Japanese farm privately, bit I don't know if she has left the country yet.

24 Aug 2010 7:13 PM
ashley

Thanks so much for showing Life is Sweet! I would love to see Juddmonte mares such as Flute, Heat Haze and etc. And as for Claiborne mares such as Yell, Storm Flag Flying etc. I am sure Lane's End and Hill n Dale got their share with the mares.

I was honored to see Proud Spell this spring with her foal. They looked fantastic!

Wish we have a complete list of mares at the farms so we can ask the correct farm representative of how a specific mare is doing these days.

24 Aug 2010 7:25 PM
Alex P

Thank you so much for the update and great pictures Anne!

24 Aug 2010 7:34 PM
Elisa

WOW Anne, Keep them coming. Love all the info.

24 Aug 2010 7:41 PM
LauraJ

I second the votes for Rags and her foals. I'd also love to see pictures of Better Than Honour and her Street Cry filly.

If you are taking pictures of boys, please check on Drosselmeyer. I hope his convalescence is going well. Plus, he's pretty.

24 Aug 2010 8:00 PM
Lorie

Thanks for the update.  I've been wondering how she's been doing since her retirement.  It's nice that someone is following the great mares.  We usually see videos and pic of the boys when retired to stud, but the mares seem to fade from our view.

24 Aug 2010 8:02 PM
ctgreyhound

This is a great feature. So glad to have you aboard!

24 Aug 2010 9:24 PM
ManOWar

Please please please!! I've been dying for something like this to come along! I have no idea if any of these are even still in the US, let alone KY, but here goes: That tough little thing, Megahertz; SWEETCATOMINE (what the HECK ever happened to her?!); Better Than Honour, Rags (naturally); Ashado (loved her); Azeri (sigh.. miss her already); Balance... lord, there are so many more. I know several of these are no longer in the US, but any info on their offspring or their new lives would be greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!

24 Aug 2010 9:34 PM
ravenclaw

The pictures are beautiful and Life is Sweet is beautiful. She is well-built and looks so kind. Thanks for sharing your experience and the pictures.

Suggestions for other horses:

Ginger Punch (my favorite!!!)

Fleet Indian

Rags to Riches

Miesque (I think of her whenever I see an article about Goldikova)

24 Aug 2010 9:54 PM
Jammit

would love to see how Ouija Board is doing and have some photos of her offspring! Life is Sweet sure is a beauty!

24 Aug 2010 10:08 PM
Robin from Maryland

Nice article and wonderful pics!  Thank you so much.

24 Aug 2010 10:22 PM
LStein

I'm putting in an early request for the QUEEN. I hope she goes to Mill Ridge. I'm sure we'll see her frolicking in the fields next year after she retires 20 for 20. LONG LIVE THE QUEEN.

24 Aug 2010 11:13 PM
Mike Relva

ANNE

Thanks very much. Wonderful pictures!

24 Aug 2010 11:34 PM
SkipAway#1

It would really mean a lot to see pictures of Octave and Folklore. Being from the other side of the border, I never got to see them in person and would love to see it!!!! (my 8 x 10s of Octave and Folklore are the stars of my walls!!!!) It would be amazing to see!!!

Also, any word on whether not there are any foals from the two mares? Thanks so much!

25 Aug 2010 12:02 AM
Pam

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful photos of Life Is Sweet. She's one of my favorites. I remember the video that Bloodhorse posted a long time ago of John Shirreffs waking her up in the morning. Absolutely precious. Here's the URL: cs.bloodhorse.com/.../morning-wake-up-call.aspx

25 Aug 2010 12:42 AM
animallover

Life is Sweet looks fantastic! Thank you!!!!

Some of the ones I am curious about: (okay, more than some)

Hystericalady

Precious Kitten

The Tin Man

Honey Ryder

Malibu Mint (would love to know where she is)

My Typhoon

Balletto

Nightmare Affair

Evening Attire

Spun Sugar

Bushfire (Please!)

Asi Siempre

sorry got a little carried away. All these I never got to see in person..... don't heear of any of them.... thanks :-)

25 Aug 2010 12:54 AM
DawnStorm

Xtra Heat please.

25 Aug 2010 7:23 AM
LACS70

PLEASE check on Pepper's Pride! The first farm that she was sent to for her first breeding attempt posted updates for awhile. Now she is at another KY farm, so I'd love to find out if her recent breeding took, and how that big, feisty girl is doing.

25 Aug 2010 8:36 AM
Jennie

Anne, would love to see you photograph MACOUMBA, dam of Malibu Moon.

25 Aug 2010 9:02 AM
Love 'em all!

Life is Sweet looks gorgeous from the pics ... and such a happy girl.  So glad you shared your visit with us.

You've received some wonderful names to be checked on ... particularly favor Rags, Octave and Peppers Pride on the list.

Thanks ... and especially for including the Rags slideshow!  I had the link and misplaced it.  Love them all!

25 Aug 2010 9:30 AM
Laura

Thanks for the beautiful photos of LIS Anne--she looks great...just loved her when she was racing!!  I would love to see an update on two beautiful girls I used to follow closely when they raced--

Summerly (think she's at Winstar) AND

Indian Vale

Thanks again--it's just wonderful to have an opportunity to see the mares and have updates on their babies!!

25 Aug 2010 10:08 AM
Jamie

I would LOVE for someone to go to Japan and report on Azeri!

25 Aug 2010 10:12 AM
easygoer

Thank you so much for this wonderful posting!!! I love it! Mares always fall off the radar after they retire, and I always wonder where they are and what they are doing. The mares I would love for you to check on:

Stardom Bound

Seventh Street

Music Note

Cocoa Beach

Miesque

Storm Flag Flying

My Flag

Inside Information

Hystericalady

Ashado

There are many more but I am trying to be reasonable! :-)

25 Aug 2010 11:17 AM
TJEstes

The pictures of Life is Sweet were great. How about an update on Serena's Song and her daughters that are broodmares at Denali. Plus an update on Folklore. Thanks!!

25 Aug 2010 11:45 AM
anna

i think by now that bushfire, point ashley have gotten to know azeri real well, since they was all sold at auction to the same people to live at the farm where sunday silence had stood till his death in 2002.

but i would love nothing more for you to take pictures of ashado and some of the more well known mares in the darley broodmare herd there and if you could find her, since christmas in aiken is the dam of my favorite racehorse harlan's holiday, i would like nothing more than to see what she looks like, since i know that she had been bred to henrythenavigator in his first yr at stud

25 Aug 2010 11:48 AM
KAM

She is gorgeous!  I would also like to hear about Sweet Catomine if she is in the area you are visiting.

25 Aug 2010 11:59 AM
Lindsey S.

Great article!  How about an update on some gutsy geldings?  Silverfoot, The Tin Man, Better Talk Now, and Evening Attire (although I have a feeling maybe he's still in New York?)  I'm sure there are some I'm leaving out. It would be great to have updates on a lot of the mares mentioned as well!  Thanks!

25 Aug 2010 12:05 PM
Dennis

I'd love to see Serena's Song. A huge favorite of mine.

25 Aug 2010 12:50 PM
Denise

ManOWar - Megahertz is owned by Roy & Gretchen Jackson and resides in PA - I think!!

25 Aug 2010 3:29 PM
Stacy

I would love to know about Octave and Indian Blessing. I have looked high and low for information on Octave to no avail. I saw them both race at Saratoga. What a treat.

Both very special as they all are.

25 Aug 2010 7:28 PM
diastu

As a westerner, count me in on Pepper's Pride, but also I love Rags and would love updates on her babies. Your photos are awesome - as always!

25 Aug 2010 8:59 PM
New Orleans Lady

Thanks so much for the pics of Life is Sweet. I know you're going to think me weird, but I've never seen Life is Sweet in person, but doesn't her muzzle look a lot darker? Perhaps it's a pregnancy thing...a vision of beauty. There is this awesome youtube video on her in her stall, done by John Sherrifs, and he is trying to wake her up for a early morning workout. It took like 15 min. for her to wake up and finally get up. It is the coolest thing.

Anyway, like Man O' War,I would love to see her sis, Sweet Catomine. She was my favorite and so awesome. I believe she was bigger than LiS, (at least her butt was - I think that's where all her power was) And, my other big favorite is little Megahertz - a pure power pak of dynamite. Not sure where they are, but would love to see pics of them.

You may be starting something. Maybe you could start a section here on the Bloodhorse of the retired ladies and what they are doing now. I'm always looking at pedigrees and wondering about the dams - it's like they don't exist. Well, please keep 'em coming and hopefully one day I'll be able to see them in person. Thankyou.

25 Aug 2010 11:15 PM
New Orleans Lady

OOPS...I just read in an earlier post where Pam mentioned the link to the video on LiS. Usually I read through all of the blogs, but I couldn't wait to put in my request...sorry.

25 Aug 2010 11:20 PM
needler in Virginia

LACS70, I'm with you!! Pepper apparently slipped her foal last year, and has since been moved to Taylor Made, where I BELIEVE she was bred to A P Indy. Now THAT baby I'd love to see!! I'd love to know what's up with the big girl, and just SEE her!!

So, Anne, PEPPER'S PRIDE, PLEASE?????

Cheers and safe trips.

25 Aug 2010 11:50 PM
Stacy

I would love to see follow up on Octave and Indian Blessing.  I saw them both at Saratoga. What a privilege. I have looked high and low for info on Octave to no avail. Would love to know more about these two beauties. They are all so special.

26 Aug 2010 12:31 AM
Bellwether

$HE'$ A DOLL BABY...LET'S CHECK OUT STARDOM BOUND...SHOOT EM UP!!!...ty...

26 Aug 2010 12:40 AM
Peter

I would love for you to check on Seeking The Gold and see how he is doing in retirement. What a shame he was retired at such an early age.

26 Aug 2010 1:08 AM
Diane

I would love to hear about Spain

and Lady Tak.

26 Aug 2010 10:27 AM
catrina54

I'd love to hear about Peppers Pride.  She had quite a track record when she retired.

26 Aug 2010 1:34 PM
cooper

do any of the kentucky farms allow viewing of mares and foals? also, which farms allow viewing of stallions? Love the photos! Keep them coming.

26 Aug 2010 2:31 PM
ceil

Pepper's Pride was bred to Distorted Humor at Winstar this spring.

26 Aug 2010 3:10 PM
Brownfan

Thanks for the photos - she is a beauty.  I, too, would like to see Pepper's Pride, and also Ginger Punch - she was a gutsy gal!

26 Aug 2010 5:03 PM
Nancy

Hi Anne,

Thank you so much for the pictures and update on Life Is Sweet.  Also, thank youf or the pictures of Rags To Riches and her filly.  The filly is gorgeous, just like momma.  The filly seems to have a nice slanted shoulder with good muscle front and back.  May life be kind to her.

The only two horses I would add to everyone's list is the beautiful grey Stellar Jayne (who was Ashado's competition) and a gorgeous chestnut filly named India (trained by Todd Pletcher) who was retired not too long ago.  She unfortunately had an accident a few years ago in the starting gate due to another horse acting up.  She had a little success following surgery, but I don't think she lived up to her promise due to the injury.  Her blood-lines were great.  She had the look of eagles.  So, I would love to know if she and Stellar Jayne are alive, mommies, and happy.

26 Aug 2010 10:39 PM
kannj

Ginger Punch and Dreaming of Anna.

26 Aug 2010 10:49 PM
Kate

What about a visit to Vertigineux, dam of Zenyatta???

Great pictures, thanks for posting!

27 Aug 2010 5:41 AM
darlene

I would love to know where Octive is as well  Dreaming of anna was at three chimmeys but when I was there a couple of weeks ago and asked about her she is no longer there  so please find out where she is , also someone asked about Evening Attire he has been retired and now lives at akendale farm in Pawling Ny   Mcdyanamo is also retired and is used as a hunter but he has a good life. Songster from what I understand from Darley was sold without papers to a private farm to be used for a show horse they give updates to Darley and he has a home with old friends in ky if they dont want him anymore.

27 Aug 2010 9:18 AM
Karen D

Everyone has made such good choices.  I'd like to add one of my own: Sightseek.

The ladies and geldings are so much harder to keep track of.  Thanks for sharing.

27 Aug 2010 11:53 AM
WWSTP

It is just great to see Life Is Sweet.  Thanks so much for these photos as well as a little update.  Love seeing her running on the grass and knowing she has a couple of good buddies to play with.  She gave us all a lot of joy!

I'd love an update on Curlin.  He was so massive when he was racing.  Is he still or has he gotten soft and comfy? Haven't heard a thing about any of his foals.  Any photos?  Also, the eternal longing for updates on Rags to Riches!!  It won't go away.  She and Curlin gave us the race of the decade (just my opinion).  I heard she was a really great mother.  Any news on her foals?  And Octave.  Where is she, how is she doing?  She was such a steady contender with real guts and focus. Indian Blessing...where did she go?  And, while we're on the girls, how about Better Than Honor.  Wow, what a mare!  Would love some updates on her.

Thanks so much for these gifts of pictures!!

27 Aug 2010 3:40 PM
Annette

@ Animalallover:  Smokey Stover can be seen at Old Friends, Georgetown Ky.,:) Also I would love to know how MEGAHERTZ is doing, Please :)

28 Aug 2010 3:57 PM
EightBellesLover

Do you mind figuring out what happened to Rags To Riches' first foal? And check up on Tiznow. I'd like to see what he's up to

30 Aug 2010 9:41 PM
ManOWar

I have to agree on all of the above! I actually sent in a request to Bloodhorse for this exact thing awhile ago...I love hearing about our lovely girls and their babies. I'd also love hearing updates about our geldings too.. Better Talk Now (my favorite for many years.. actually bet on him at Belmont a few years ago; what a grand old man), The Tin Man, Lava Man (duh), and many more. But the girls are where my heart lies. They seem to disappear after they go to the breeding shed. Ouija Board, Wait a While, Balance, Fleet Indian (would love to know how she's healed and her produce record), Round Pond, Mushka.. so many, so little time!!

03 Sep 2010 9:08 PM
Karen

I know its not in Kentucky but what about an update on Strike the Gold in  Turkey?

Thanks,

04 Sep 2010 10:57 AM
ruffianruns

Hi Anne,

Thanks for your blog!  I love the pics and reports on these horses!

A question:  You posted the link to the "Rags" slideshow.  One of her handlers is named Peter Keogh and you've been signing your name with Keogh - is there a connection there?

04 Sep 2010 3:52 PM
ruffianruns

Hi Anne, again -

I commented on the Rags slideshow earlier, but I didn't mention how amazing it is to see the photos of her foal.  What a little beauty and she looks SO much like her mama!  That last picture with the sun shining on her tiny body is beautiful - they all are.  Do you know what has become of her?

04 Sep 2010 6:43 PM
Julie

What wonderful pictures! She looks very happy. I would love to see updated pictures of Stardom Bound. I don't know who she was sold to, so I don't know if she is in the Lexington area.

08 Sep 2010 11:22 PM
aldavis

Would love to see an update on these horses also...Honey Ryder, Island Fashion, Affluent, Ashado and please update on One Dreamer what has become of her???

09 Oct 2010 3:11 PM
calgirl15

Just ran across your pictures of Life is Sweet...she was (is) one of my favorites.  Thanks for the update and photos of her.  Good to see her again!

01 Nov 2010 10:22 AM
Zenyatta10

I would love to see how Belmont winner Rags to Riches is doing

15 Nov 2010 12:38 PM
Mary McQuire

I was under the impression that Life Is Sweet is rather high strung and the opposite of her name. Anyone know if that is true? Were she and Zenyatta pals?

08 Dec 2010 3:12 PM
Jeanne

Just ran across these photos of LIS (through your beautiful Zenyatta photos).  These are beautiful as well.  LIS is also one of my favorites..thanks for pix of her!

11 Dec 2010 8:41 AM
Kathryn

Zenyatta was shown with Barry Abrams in a lovely video where she is getting a real rubdown, while he answered questions about Lethal Heat, in foal to Street Cry.  Not sure how old the video is.  Also Vertigineux, as someone already mentioned.  Thanks for this.

11 Dec 2010 7:18 PM
Kathryn

BTW:  [Regarding my previous note] Lethal Heat is in foal to Street Cry, Mr. Abrams said.

11 Dec 2010 7:23 PM
Lisa g

The Princess, thank you.  I wanted pics of her next to Zenyatta.  Do you know where and what happened to Little Rachel?

28 Dec 2010 1:24 PM
Savanna

Street Sense. i love him!

28 Jan 2011 11:43 PM
SuzanneG

Loved the LIS slide show. Tried to find out about Azeri, Ginger Punch and, now, Dubai Majesty at Northern Farm, Japan. But no email address is listed and no info on mares. Other than writing to Japan is there a way to check on them?

Thanks so much.