Dreaming of Anna's New Colt

Champion Dreaming of Anna gave birth to a Medaglia d’Oro colt on Feb. 21, 2011, at Dr. and Mrs. Gary Priest’s Woodspring Farm near Versailles, Ky., in Woodford County.

“She is so kind, and a good mother,” said Woodspring Farm manager Guy Mogge. Easy to care for, Dreaming of Anna is just one of the girls. “She goes through her daily routine like a pro. It’s great to have her.”

Dreaming of Anna is owned by Frank Calabrese, who bred and raced the undefeated champion 2-year-old. Calabrese named Dreaming of Anna for his deceased sister Anna Anderson. Dreaming of Anna was born on Feb. 4, 2004, at Lantern Hill Farm near Midway, Ky., also in Woodford County.

“She does get lonely and likes to have her buddies around when she doesn’t have a foal by her side,” added Mogge.
A full sister to graded stakes winner Lewis Michael, Dreaming of Anna (Rahy—Justenuffheart, by Broad Brush) has a yearling filly by Street Cry, also at Woodspring. The mare will be bred back to Tapit.

If you "like" what you see here, you should also "like" my new Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/AnneEberhardtPhotos. Feel free to share it with your friends as well if you think they might be interested.

Hope you enjoy the photos! I will have more great content to share with you soon.  Add to the comments below who you would like to see me catch up with next.  Thanks everybody!

To the Paddock
With her foal close behind, Dreaming of Anna is lead to her paddock. Order this Photo.

In the Paddock
Walking on their own in their paddock. Order this Photo.

Checking out the photography
Coming back to check out the photographer. Order this Photo.

Smelling the Grass
Stopping to smell some grass before moving on. Order this Photo.

Visiting Friends
Stopping by the fenceline to see her buddies with her foal nursing. Order this Photo.

Enjoying the Sun
Enjoying a sunny, brisk day for a few hours. Order this Photo.

smartysgal

Love the photos, Anne! Anna looks to be a very attentive mother.  Her foal is adorable!  Nothing like a newborn foal, is there? Thanks for sharing!

03 Mar 2011 3:52 PM
Criminal Type

Adorable ! Medaglia D'oro throws some interesting facial markings, doesnt he? Anna looks happy..I'd like to see her Street Cry filly too.

03 Mar 2011 4:03 PM
Susan from VA

What's that around Dreaming of Anna's neck?  Is she a cribber?

03 Mar 2011 4:37 PM
Joanna

most big broodmare farms number their stock...so it's just an id number on the collar around her neck..

03 Mar 2011 4:42 PM
Stephanie

Nice to see Anna again. Could you check out Octave?

03 Mar 2011 4:45 PM
Karen in Texas

Precious! Anna was one of my favorites on the track. Looks like she's a good mother, too.

03 Mar 2011 4:49 PM
Brielle

Stephanie, she visited Octave a few months ago.

How about Ginger Punch? Or Evening Attire?

03 Mar 2011 4:50 PM
Sumiko

What a little cutie!

I do like his facial markings.

03 Mar 2011 4:56 PM
Pablo Avalos

Really nice photos! they both look happy.

03 Mar 2011 4:57 PM
Susan

Great photos of Anna and her foal looking so healthy and happy.  I'd love to see some pictures of the Argentine Champion Miss Terrible who is at the same farm.  Her first foal sold in today's Fasig-Tipton sale at Palm Meadows.

03 Mar 2011 5:05 PM
Fran

Beautiful as always.  I love to see the babies with their mom.  How about Pepper's Pride when she has her foal. She should be due very soon now.

03 Mar 2011 5:21 PM
Trixxee

Beautiful!  Just gorgeous pictures.  Thank you for sharing.

03 Mar 2011 5:35 PM
Elizabeth

Thank you Anne!!

any news from Xtra Heat and Peppers Pride?

03 Mar 2011 5:51 PM
Kathy Agel

Gorgeous, just gorgeous. Thanks for the tip about your Facebook page -- I shared it on my FB page, as well.

03 Mar 2011 6:22 PM
sherpa

Anne - it's great to have you back on the mares' trail! :-)  Love the pictures!  Do you know when Anna and her adorable foal will be allowed to join the herd?

Also, wondering if Life Is Sweet has foaled yet?

03 Mar 2011 6:28 PM
Anna

So great to have updates on one of my all-time favorite fillies! These pictures made me one happy person :)

03 Mar 2011 6:28 PM
Wildhorse

Anne - thank you for the beautiful photos!  Dreaming of Anna looks happy with her darling long legged foal.

03 Mar 2011 6:35 PM
Donut Jimmy

In Lexington most farms do not use number tags. Instead they use leather neck straps with a brass plate with the mare's name on it.

03 Mar 2011 7:29 PM
Cyd

Pictures of Rachel Alexandra would be great.

03 Mar 2011 7:29 PM
tbpartnerperson43

Lovely picture Anne, especially the third one.  How about an update on Round Pond?  It's a shame that Rachel Alexandra's many fans have not been kept up with her status as a retiree.

03 Mar 2011 7:41 PM
zenyatta mondatta

tbpartnerperson43,  Stonestreet Farms has updated their website with Rachel A.  Go to www.stonestreetfarm.com and see the new website, also you can go to stonestreetfarm FB page and see updates on her there.  There is some other FB pages about RA, but some are not current, I mean like two years old. not good,  Trust the Stonestreet Farm website or the Stonestreet Farm FB page.  They are the more current and that is where she resides so you know they will be the most truthful info.

03 Mar 2011 8:32 PM
Anne Eberhardt Keogh

Thanks for all the suggestions. I did have an opportunity to catch up with Octave in October 2010. cs.bloodhorse.com/.../out-with-octave.aspx

I have signed up for the first "Visit Rachel Alexandra" day on March 25 and plan to have photos to share with you soon after.

03 Mar 2011 8:33 PM
Kim C.

Hi Anne,

Great pictures !!  Would love to know what's going on with Life Is Sweet and Rags To Riches.

03 Mar 2011 8:35 PM
txhorsefan

How beautiful!!  Thank you so very much for sharing your article and your wonderful photos of Dreaming of Anna and her baby.  I am so touched by this wonderful pair that my eyes are getting all misty.  Thank you.

03 Mar 2011 8:37 PM
Dani

Oh thank goodness you are going to see Rachel. I am starved for recent photos of her.

I second photos of Life is Sweet when the time comes - which I believe is very soon.

These photos of Dreaming of Anna and her foal are just so precious. Can anything be sweeter than mommy and baby so close together? It makes for such tender moments.

03 Mar 2011 8:44 PM
silvernifder

I would love to have an update on Xtra Heat!

03 Mar 2011 8:53 PM
jockey girl amy

those pictures are the best!!! nothing prettyer then a  mare and foal!! soooooooo!!! cute! de"oros foals are soo pretty!!

03 Mar 2011 8:54 PM
Especially Horses

Wonderful photos, so sweet.

03 Mar 2011 9:17 PM
whoapony

Thanks for the pictures and update.  I was a huge fan of Dreaming of Anna on the racetrack.  She may not have always won but she always ran her heart out.

03 Mar 2011 9:44 PM
Springsmom83

Thanks for the photos.  I had the chance to see Anna race in Virginia, what a girl.  I will have to watch this guy, he shares a birthday with my special gelding who has been gone for 4 years now.

03 Mar 2011 10:18 PM
nina

How about some photos of Indian Blessing?

03 Mar 2011 10:48 PM
Jennifer

Those photos were so beautiful!  Would love to see what Megahertz is up to, or how about Rags to Riches?

03 Mar 2011 10:59 PM
John T

Good luck to Dreaming Of Anna and her foal.In 2006 she won the Summer

Stakes at Woodbine against colts when she could have run against much easier compeition with fillies

in the Natalma Stakes.It truly was

a great performance.

04 Mar 2011 12:37 AM
Flanders

Brielle unfortunately Ginger Punch was sold to Japan.

04 Mar 2011 3:23 AM
Flanders

Jennifer, Rags To Riches is currently at Coolmore Stud in Ireland.

04 Mar 2011 3:24 AM
Rachel

Anna, athletic gal, you have broodmare body! ♥ May all your foalings be easy and your handlers know when to let you retire to a well earned "I did enough for you all" retirement, sweet girl.

04 Mar 2011 5:55 AM
Rachel

That's really decent of the Jackson's to have "Visit Rachel" days...!

04 Mar 2011 6:00 AM
Suzi Shoemaker

Thanks so much for these great pictures and the update on Dreaming of Anna.

04 Mar 2011 6:47 AM
Darla Burton

I love how Medaglia d' Oro puts special and unique markings on all his foals!  Thanks Anne!  How about Unbridled Belle?  Where is She? and does she have a foal yet?

04 Mar 2011 8:37 AM
Kim

I would love to see Stardom Bound.

Thank you Anne.

04 Mar 2011 8:56 AM
Horse Time

I would love to see photos of Pure Clan.

04 Mar 2011 9:20 AM
Deb Bedosti

Fabulous pictures!  There is nothing more precious than a mom and baby picture-human or animal.  Horses just bring out all the adjectives for that relationship.  Thanks so much for sharing your photos.

04 Mar 2011 9:22 AM
Barbara W

Great pictures. Thanks so much. I've always thought she has the most beautiful name. Her little one is precious.

04 Mar 2011 9:48 AM
Deb

Spring is coming!!

Thanks to Anna for the reminder.

04 Mar 2011 10:08 AM
heidi

wonderful photos

can we get an update on la vil rouge

if i remember correct she should be due the later part of march

04 Mar 2011 10:24 AM
mitziediva

thanks for the pictures. it great that you do this as there is life after the track and these fabulous athletes should be so honored. plus as already been said who can resist the babies.

04 Mar 2011 10:43 AM
Love 'em all

You have found my weakness!  I adore pics of mares with their foals; my absolute favorites.

Always will love the name

'Dreaming of Anna', and it was  perfect for such a beautiful filly/mare like this Anna.  I had a kind and loving aunt named Anna, so all the more reason to love that name.

I agree, pic number 3 is a winner.  Wish them both the best, and thanks so much for choosing Dreaming of Anna.

04 Mar 2011 10:55 AM
Will

What beauties they are!  Thank you.

04 Mar 2011 11:18 AM
Lou in TX

Heidi...La Ville Rouge is due around the first of May. She's at Mill Ridge Farm. Anna, I second a visit to her if the Jackson's ok the visit. They have kept this foal under wraps.

How about a visit to Margarno At the Stephens? Lentenor is there to.

Do love your pictures of all the mares and their foals. They are incredible.

04 Mar 2011 11:55 AM
easy goer

Thank you so much for this wonderful gift! I love it when you catch up with the mares because they are much less visible than the stallions are when they retire. Keep up the good work!

Darla, I saw Unbridled Belle when she sold at FT sale in November right after the Breeders' Cup. She is in foal to MDO, and her belly was very large although she isn't due until April. I did not hear who bought her, but I beleive she stayed in the states. Dubai Majesty went to Japan.

04 Mar 2011 12:21 PM
Beth

I have been trying to follow RA since she was retired.

Stonestreet Farm has posted little or anything new about her since she first arrived there.

Clearly RA's owners are not as kind and generous about letting us know how Rachel is doing so unlike the Mosses,who have so kindly shared all the "latest" about Zenyatta with us every day since her retirement.

04 Mar 2011 1:12 PM
shadow

Lovely photos of Anna and her baby.  I was lucky enough to see her win twice in person.  She is such a gorgeous mare and was a great champion.

Thanks so much for posting the ones of her and her awesome foal.  Love the one with her ears pricked and the foal beside her.

04 Mar 2011 1:18 PM
Darla Burton

Thanks easy goer for the info on Unbridled Belle....she's in foal to Medaglia!  another reason to see her and the foal.....Medaglia is my favorite!!!

04 Mar 2011 1:51 PM
Diane J

How about Ashado?

04 Mar 2011 2:46 PM
Tom

Maybe we could get the picts of the full sister to Rachel if anyone has them.I think they would be well recieved by all.

04 Mar 2011 3:09 PM
Darla Burton

Whatever happened to Halfbridled?

04 Mar 2011 3:25 PM
HRFan4Life

Rachel Alexandra!!!!  Miss her!

Rags to Riches

Indian Blessing

Thank you for keeping all us fans informed about our favorite race mares now as broodmares!

04 Mar 2011 3:29 PM
Rachel

Aurora, dam of Arch, has died at age 23, from foaling complications.

May we never read this about these girls...poor girl ♥ I wish you had had a chance to be just a horse. You gave your all.

04 Mar 2011 4:21 PM
Rachel

Beth, go to the website...they are having a Rachel fan visiting day this month, plus more this year,they have always had a Rachel & Curlin fan page.

They are just as wonderful & caring as the Mosses, do tons of charity work, give me a break.

JJ has been battling a few health problems recently, have you sent him a get-well card?

04 Mar 2011 4:24 PM
Anita

Beautiful Photos Anne and thank you so much for bringing these mares back to our attention again.  There are so many mares out there that I've lost track of and tragically am only reminded of when reading of their deaths. So please don't stop and I hope others are encouraged to follow your lead. One mare I haven't hear anything about is Ventura. Would it be possible to get photos and an update on her?

04 Mar 2011 4:30 PM
HappyHoof

Thank you for the beautiful shots Anne! Mother and son look soooo happy! I'm signed up to see Rachel on the 25th also. What time slot do you have? I would love to have you shoot a frame or two of Rachel and myself :))

04 Mar 2011 5:22 PM
Cristina & Brad

Thank you so very much for the pictures of Dreaming of Anna, my wife and I followed her for every race of hers, my wife and I visit Arlington Park all the time and Dreaming of Anna had a will to win, and when she won the Breeders Cup we were yelling so loud that my cats were running all around the apartment, we are so glad to see her a Mother.

Thank you so very much.

04 Mar 2011 5:44 PM
sushyne

Beautiful, Dreaming of Anna makes a beautiful mommy...that foal is divine...

04 Mar 2011 5:47 PM
I know it's true and you do too.....

Rachel there is no need in jumping down Beth's throat for speaking the truth as we all know it.  You know to that JJ has not been as forth coming and sharing of info or anything of his horses as the Mosses have been with their prize mare Zenyatta.   If my mind as others is, I think the whole Jackson/ team Rachel went on a disappearing act after Sept 2010. that is when she was abruptly up and retired.  Knock that chip off of your shoulder and quit acting like nothing ever happened, because we all know it did. That's why today, JJ horses arent as in the fans eye as Zenyatta is.

04 Mar 2011 6:42 PM
The "Railbird"

Was good to see Anna again. I still her out here! "Wow" a Medaglia D'oro colt, maybe a 2014 Kentucky Derby winner with this bloodline!

04 Mar 2011 7:11 PM
easy goer

Anita, Ventura was bred to MDO for a 2011 foal. I don't have any details, but I am pretty sure she has not foaled yet.

04 Mar 2011 8:37 PM
New Orleans Lady

here's where you can find the latest on Rachel (and Curlin)

www.stonestreetfarms.com and also on FB if you 'like.'  Love the pictures you have here. MDO does seem to pass on beautiful markings to his babies, but then he's a beautiful horse himself.  I would especially love to see Sweet Catomine and Megahertz and all the ones listed in this blog. It would be great if there were a website dedicated to all the ladies who have retired from the track. You guys who are going to see Rachel are so lucky...she is my favorite and most beautiful in person too.

04 Mar 2011 11:48 PM
robin from michigan

Beautiful pictures of Dreaming of Anna and her beautiful boy. I would like to get pictures and updates of Rachel Alexandra, Rags to Riches, and Xtra Heat. How their foals are doing and how they are doing. I just found out Rags to Riches is in Ireland. Man, we should keep them in America.

05 Mar 2011 12:54 AM
Rachel

I didn't jump down Beth's throat, (one of the problem's with posting is we read things the way we think instead of how they're mean't)♥

PS Don't forget: Rachel's connections have had a fan day

05 Mar 2011 6:01 AM
robin from michigan

And how about information on Silverbulletday.

05 Mar 2011 6:07 AM
I know it's true and you do too.....

Rachel, If Jess Jackson was the kind of man you are sayin he is "I respect Jess Jackson as a self-made honorable man who races his horse like race horses, puts them in the big races, races them when most would retire them and doesn't owe me a blessed thing."  Your exact quote here,  If he was this and that, then why didnt he take chances and show what he could have been and ran RA in the Apple Blossom last year and in the BCC last year and this past year?  So, he ran her against metiorcre males just to say she was doing something, now lets look at it this way,  Why didnt he ever face Zenyatta with RA?

I cant respect a person that "ducks" one horse for two years, like he ducked Zenyatta.  He was afraid of failure not being a great sportsman like you proclaim.  So please with the respect mantra,  the man retired his horse because he flat out was embarrassed by her, why isnt she running at five,six, like Zenyatta did?  why didnt she ever take chances and run in any BC race?  Now, that my dear is taking chances and being a sportsmen, not 'ducking' and cowardly removing your horse from the horse racing scene and going on a MIA type disappearing act.  Also Rach,  RA was still having those 'bullet works' when she was quickly retired.

05 Mar 2011 6:53 AM
Gia

Dancinginmydreams? any word of her foaling yet? She's in foal to Giants Causeway

05 Mar 2011 10:40 AM
Michelle

People, DON'T make this into a Zen vs. RA thing. We could make points for/against EACH mare so please don't go there. It was such a nice discussion until this stuff came up. *sigh*

05 Mar 2011 2:23 PM
Michelle

05 Mar 2011 2:24 PM
New Orleans Lady

Michelle, I am so with you! It is so tiring to see this negativity and such a turnoff that now I'm leaving this blog that was meant to celebrate the mare and foal...and I know it's true and so do you...:-)

05 Mar 2011 3:09 PM
Jen

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Dreaming of Anna was always one of my favorites and it's good to see some recent photos of her and know that she is doing well.

05 Mar 2011 4:08 PM
Flora

Oh, 'Anna was one of my favorites, thanks for the update! What a nice-looking colt, too, very impressive boy!

05 Mar 2011 5:08 PM
Diana_NV

Great to see Anna and her MDO colt.  Love the photos.  What's Rags to Riches doing these days?  We love seeing these great mares and their foals.  Keep it coming.

06 Mar 2011 12:02 AM
Tales Untold

Rags2Riches is in foal to Galilleo in Ireland.  If someone wanted to write a story on her Coolmore will send pictures and give statements.

06 Mar 2011 8:01 AM
Tales Untold

I also meant to say these pictures are stunning and this foal is georgous..there is nothing more beautiful.

I too miss Rachel Alexandra and Zenyatta..

06 Mar 2011 8:03 AM
robin from michigan

I would love to read stories on both Rags to Riches and Rachel Alexandra. If anybody is interested in writing something on them, I would be one of the first to want to buy it.

06 Mar 2011 2:58 PM
beth

Thanks to all for the back up on my comments about what I said comparing how the Mosses differ about sharing Zenyatta from RA's handlers in sharing her with her fans. I still think there is some merit to what I said,

But maybe it is not Rachel's fault.

Zenyatta is a kind of horse who likes people and who is more  comfortable with strangers coming up to her to pat her and fuss over her-and she was exceptionally good about this and more even so with little kids.

Not all horses can handle this kind of attention.

06 Mar 2011 8:32 PM
Robin from Maryland

Wonderful article!!!  I've always liked Dreaming of Anna since her Breeder's Cup win.  Seems like she enjoys motherhood.  Hopefully, she'll pass on her genes and her babies will be champs.  Love stories such as this - keep em coming.

06 Mar 2011 8:37 PM
Smarie

I too was very glad to see the photos of Dreaming of Anna (love her name), and her latest foal. I just hope this mare isn't endlessly bred and has some time to just be a horse without anyone wanting anything from her at all. Thanks for the photos and the information.

06 Mar 2011 8:59 PM
Springsmom83

ENJOY the mares.  They all put something special into their babies.  Just saw that Azeri's second foal won at first asking, she is a chestnut 3 year old filly by Giant's Causeway.  Shame that she was sold to Japan.  I agree that we need to keep these girls at home.  Like the others, I would love to see pictures from some of the other great mares, Pepper's Pride, Halflbridled, Sweet Catomine and Life is Sweet, etc.  I just realized that a grandson of Althea won his first race.  Some of the really good race mares also excel as broodmares.

06 Mar 2011 10:08 PM
sherpa

New Readers of this blog:

Ms. Eberhardt posted some lovely updates on some of the mentioned mares last Summer/Fall:

August: Life Is Sweet and her dam, the awesome Sweet Life;

September: Pepper's Pride and Balance (Zen's half-sister);

October: Octave

Do check out the Archives to the right of this blog.  Enjoy!

06 Mar 2011 10:46 PM
RachelForever

Ohmyfoot, another Rachel and Zenny catfight. Just look at the gorgeous horse pictures! :) Look...pretty chestnut mares always 'get' me.

06 Mar 2011 11:00 PM
LACS70

So good to see Anna and one of her babies!

07 Mar 2011 8:57 AM
Carrie

Rags to Riches and Galileo?  That's sounds like an interesting cross, can't wait to see that foal!  How about Ashado, Wait a While, or Honey Ryder? :)

07 Mar 2011 9:54 AM
Darla Burton

O.K.  i just thought of an older mare.....How about visiting Cappacino Bay.....MDO's Mom and Rachel's grand Mare!!

07 Mar 2011 10:04 AM
Heather

I hear Lotta Kim has foaled an MDO filly, a full to Rachel!

07 Mar 2011 12:57 PM
greybirdk

You know what?  It's time for the Rachel-Zen bickering to be done.  I wish Blood Horse would block posts with the same tired 2009 type comments. "I know it's true", this means you.  Stop.  Nobody cares anymore.  I will be thrilled for both Rachel and Zenyatta to deliver healthy foals and be the same great mothers that Anna looks to be.  Wonderful photos.  May they both be happy and healthy in their new careers.

07 Mar 2011 1:55 PM
Zemonized

Brielle - Evening Attire is happy & healthy at his forever home - Akindale Thoroughbreds in New York. Check out their website for pictures of EV and other rescued horses.  He looks great and just celebrated his 13th birthday.  Hotstuffnthensome is also there.

07 Mar 2011 2:57 PM
Cat

I'd love to see some of the beloved pensioners, like Rahy, and maybe catch up with Cigar in addition to following the girls. Thanks for the lovely photos, Anne!

07 Mar 2011 9:08 PM
Kate

I can't wait to see Rags to Riches' foal by Galileo - I got to see him when I visited Coolmore and was instantly impressed by him. Of all the great stallions I saw that day (Peintre Celebre, Dylan Thomas, Danehill Dancer, Sadler's Wells, Oratorio), Galileo sticks out in my mind. He was so calm and easy going, and he let our group pose with him for a picture with no problem. I wanted to give him a hug and feed him treats but I was too nervous to ask if I could.

08 Mar 2011 2:50 AM
Denise

These are beautiful,  Any chance in checking in on one of my favorites, Megahertz!  I know that she is owned by Lael Farms now.

08 Mar 2011 11:28 AM
Barnhollow

Love the pictures!

How about Hysterical Lady?

08 Mar 2011 11:59 AM
Nancyb

Great pics - thank you so much. Does anyone know what happened to Smarty Jones first foal - a filly.  She looked outstanding and so pretty. Hope she found a good home as it seems she didn't get to the races.

09 Mar 2011 12:41 PM
TBLoverinVA

Absolutely agree with the folks that Anna pics are adorable and we would love to see more mares and foals - who wouldn't? LOL But if I may make a departure and go back to the boys - I'd love to see recent pics of few of my favs - Afleet Alex, Hard Spun, Cowboy Cal (where is he anyway?) and of course Va-bred Quality Road, if at all possible. :D Thanks again, Anne.

09 Mar 2011 12:45 PM
sevie in las vegas

What wonderfull pictures. Thank you. I am following fillies and mares in racing now. It is so hard to find and follow the history of the foals of my favorite racing mares. Thanks for the update.

09 Mar 2011 4:06 PM
barry aksarben

Love bDreaming of Anna but would love to hear about the classy ASHADO and of course Rags, Rachel and Zen. Am I right or wrong that the wonderful filly Citronade died? She was a game horse and I loved how hard she tried every time she was on the track. I also would love to know of any top fillies were bred to Kitten's Joy?

09 Mar 2011 5:35 PM
Flynne

Anne -- thanks a lot for the pictures of this girl, it's so nice to see her! Her foal's markings are adorable; I will definitely watch him and I love both of his parents. Thanks again!

09 Mar 2011 8:21 PM
barry aksarben

almost forgot Precious Kitten?

09 Mar 2011 10:07 PM
Paula Higgins

Anne, you do beautiful work! These pictures are simply lovely. I don't think there is anything more beautiful than a horse and her foal.

09 Mar 2011 10:12 PM
Delrene

Anne , beautiful pictures.  thanks so much for sharing them with us.

I'd love to see Life is Sweet when she has her foal.  What great mothers these  former racetrack beauties!  Let them be horses and enjoy their lives.

10 Mar 2011 12:04 AM
lynne

Beautiful pictures of Anna and the colt. I would also like to see the Street Cry filly.

I would like to know what is going on with Rags to Riches. I think she has two offspring now. I figure she must be going to be bred for the third time?

16 Mar 2011 11:04 PM
Serena

Duh... just realized the Dreaming of Anna WAS showcased with her new foal -- perhaps that's why she was on my mind!!!!!

25 Mar 2011 11:20 PM
lakingbob{chi}

When does the name get out? Or am Imising something?

27 Mar 2011 12:42 PM