2010 Preakness - Predict the Order of Finish

Will it be Super Saver again in the Preakness? Will Lookin At Lucky find redemption? Or will it be one of the new faces? Now is your chance to see how your picks stack up against the rest of the BloodHorse.com community.

To participate, use your cursor to drag the selections on the left (currently arranged in post position order) to the blank placeholders on the right. Once you have completed ranking all of the horses, submit your entries and compare your results to the rest of the community. A first place ranking will earn 11 points, second place receives 10 points, and so on.

Rudi G

Go Cal-Bred!

13 May 2010 2:05 PM
RiverCitySmitty

Sorry Rudi, but Ky rules.  Super Saver will run a Rachel type race for Borel and draw off at the top of the stretch.  Last year`s Rachel IMO.

13 May 2010 4:25 PM
ruffian44

Look out for First Dude.  He'll get a piece of the pie....

13 May 2010 5:54 PM
Meghan

Completely agree, Rudi. Go Caracortado!

13 May 2010 6:20 PM
Safetyman

Good Luck to Caracortado and my friend Paul!! I watched you win the very first race and hope that you do well this trip.

13 May 2010 7:19 PM
jim

watch out for coracortado & Paddy O'prado exacta.

13 May 2010 7:22 PM
Lmaris

I like Paddy O'Prado and Jackson Bend in a dead heat for 1st.

13 May 2010 7:42 PM
Lucas-Belize

It will be Lucky time!the best horse will win.

13 May 2010 8:23 PM
lucky123

lucking at lucky is the best horse in the race! super saver was the lucky one in the derby,he just caught a track he liked.

13 May 2010 8:44 PM
Ida Lee

Caracortado will not be 7th - no way. Oh I don't know who I pick to win. I have so many favorites in this group of runners. I want SS to win because it gives us TC hopes; I want Lucky to win because he deserves it after all the crap he's put up with; I want Caracortado because well I just love him; Paddy O'Prado, Dublin, Schoolyard, I give up I can't pick just one favorite from this group. Just please be safe everybody.

13 May 2010 8:46 PM
Glassoniongirl

Go Super Saver!

14 May 2010 1:05 AM
Bellwether

MAY ALL COME HOME SAFE...LET EM FLY!!!...

14 May 2010 1:54 AM
Lucky_Lindy

I think Looking at Lucky is the best but they are all good I don't see Supper Saver doing a Triple Crown there have been too may other horse that were faster and better that did not make it.

14 May 2010 5:16 AM
Joe

HAVE TO LIKE BOREL, PADDY O'PRADO COULD BE A FACTOR, AND LOOKING AT LUCKY FOR A TRIFACTA.

14 May 2010 7:33 AM
rolene

IT will be Super Saver.Cal will do it. good luck.

14 May 2010 8:03 AM
Pboo

Super Saver runs like RA and gets beat again!! Bet the rent on Schoolyard Dreams....

14 May 2010 9:44 AM
Barbara W

Praying for safe trips for all. Anyone think Gomez has a chance on Dublin after being bounced from LAL?

14 May 2010 1:52 PM
mike

paddy oprado vs. lucky-itsa 2 horse race

14 May 2010 2:52 PM
Evening Attire

Super Saver-Triple Crown Bound?

Pleasant Prince-Flying In The Stretch

Lookin At Lucky-Revenge Day?

Dublin-Usually gets a piece

Paddy O'Prado-Can make them all step

Jackson Bend-Game but not this game

Caracortado-Cut below the best

Northern Giant-Gets acid test here

Aikenite-The Pletcher factor

First Dude-Maybe another day

Schoolyard Dreams-In too deep

Yawanna Twist-Not today

14 May 2010 4:30 PM
Ryan "Tiny Sox"

Lookin' at Lucky switched jocks and now is 9-5?  No thanks.  I'll take Super Saver with the DUDE on top over Super Saver with the Dude, Caracortado, and Lucky over, the same with the Twist and Aikenite added for 3rd.  Send it home......

14 May 2010 5:28 PM
L.STEIN

Intrigued by First Dude. I love huge horses and this one has a nice turn of foot. Hope no one in front of him starts backing up, it would be hard to get this one moving again.

14 May 2010 6:25 PM
GeeGees

its about time we had a triple crown horse again.  LAL has had nothing but bad luck, think he is much better than showing just dont prove it tomorrow.  good luck to all and a safe trip!

14 May 2010 7:59 PM
EarlySpeed

Super Saver does have his work cut out for him. I think he is bred for distance more than a fast turn of foot. I think Lookin At Lucky and Schoolyard Dreams will be on the board. This being a shorter race, it could be Lookin At Lucky's day. Northern Giant will be last again. He appears to be a dud son of Giant's Causeway. Pleasant Prince might be keeping him company. Caracotado, from what I have heard about him, could make things interesting. The change of jockeys could be the key to Lookin At Lucky's return to the winner's circle. They will be watching for Borel this time.

14 May 2010 9:42 PM
Ranagulzion

The Preakness is not a race for wannabes.  The top dogie gets his confirmation here folks, and thats got to be Super Saver, unless LAL can prove that all his "bad luck" was linked to Gomez or Gomez can show that his "bad luck" was due to LAL and isn't gonna be doublin' here (LOL)

14 May 2010 10:15 PM
Jodie

Super Saver.  I want a Triple Crown to give racing a shot in the arm.

14 May 2010 10:49 PM
RoJoe

No Super Saver and no Triple Crown Winner and no trip to NY in June Booo   Hooo!  Go Z Man!  6-2 ex cold

15 May 2010 4:35 AM
J D

This is a tough one for me.....I think we all want a Triple Crown winner since it has been SO long. I agree with Barbara W. about the change of jockeys on Dublin and LAL. I think that will be a factor for both horses. I don't like to bet against Borel. But we know Desormeaux can do it along with Edgar Prado. Prado is starting in post 5.....I haven't heard track conditions. UGH! If I was betting money I would be betting on 4 out of the 12 because this one is so difficult. I picked correctly for the Derby but not sure on the Preakness. But my 4: Super Saver, Paddy O'Prado, Yawanna Twist & LAL, not in that order. :)

15 May 2010 5:45 AM
marktoothaker

Going with the coach, he always has luck at Pimlico Dublin, Lookin At Lucky, Super Saver, and Aikenite to round out Super. Check out all the Preakness happenings at http://www.thederbydream.com/

15 May 2010 6:22 AM
2-cents

Well, Schoolyard Dreams is the only horse in the field to have beaten the Derby winner. :) *haha*

15 May 2010 7:46 AM
Far Outside

Get your ice cold 7-12 heeyah.

7-12-1 tri