2011 Stephen Foster - Predict the Order of Finish

Eleven are scheduled to compete in the grade I Stephen Foster. Can you predict the order of finish?

Need more information about the Stephen Foster? Read the race preview, or watch That Handicapping Show.

To participate, use your cursor to drag the selections on the left (currently arranged in post position order) to the blank placeholders on the right. Once you have completed ranking all of the horses, submit your entries and compare your results to the rest of the community. A first place ranking will earn 10 points, second place receives 9 points, and so on.

check your soul

Pool play will be a great long shot for this race if he can handle the surface...about time mark has another star horse

15 Jun 2011 9:00 PM
TJLuvsTizs

Don't sleep on El Caballo!  In the year of longshots, watch out for El Caballo, Equestrio, and Apart to be a factor in the outcome of this race.

I am not a believer in Giant Oak as he has not crossed the line in first nearly enough for my liking.  Crown of Thorns will have to prove it on dirt before I put him on top.  Regal Ransom is worthy of the backing he will receive this weekend and should be the favorite to win.  I would not be surprised if the winner is greater than 10-1 and the payoffs are very large.

Good luck, and good fortune to all!

15 Jun 2011 11:19 PM
Karen in Indiana

I do like Regal Ransom & Giant Oak, but of the long shots, I like Equestrio best. He seems like a horse on the improve, not a fan of Apart & haven't seen El Caballo.

16 Jun 2011 11:58 AM
Ranagulzion

This race is extremely competitive but I believe it will be won by a good horse that has really come on a ton in recent months.  I like Duke Of Mischief to collar Regal Ransom turning for home and fend of the challenges of Crown of Thorns and Mission Impazible in the rush to the wire.

16 Jun 2011 10:38 PM
street sense

the great sire STREET CRY won this race ten years ago for godolphin. regal ransom will return them to the winners circle 1 regal ransom  2 apart 3 crown of thorns

17 Jun 2011 12:43 PM
joeywoge

Giant Oak was up against it in the Aysheba. Slow pace and not enough ground to cover. Added dist and some additional speed in here makes him the one to beat. He gets there this time. Handicap division is considerably weak this year. I'm looking for Flat out to come running late to get up for second. A scramble for 3rd with Apart, Regal Ransom and Equestrio.

17 Jun 2011 1:12 PM
check your soul

i hope u all caught pool play

18 Jun 2011 6:43 PM