A Jockey Riding Shotgun? (Video)

A few things...

Jockeys season 2 begins tonight on Animal Planet!

This video was brought to my attention via TheBrockTalk, who is a recent addition to the Thoroughbred Bloggers Alliance and a fellow racing enthusiast.

Barbaro4ever

Wow, that's hilarious!!

21 Aug 2009 2:49 PM
LDP

you gotta be kidding me! lol

21 Aug 2009 3:00 PM
meownuela

LOL! That's good!

21 Aug 2009 3:44 PM
Claire Novak

I love Solis: "He's getting AWAY!!! Come on!!!" :-)

21 Aug 2009 3:49 PM
aspradling

CLAIRE! Good to hear from you, I knew the "Jockey" in the title would reel you in =) j/k

How is the Spa?

21 Aug 2009 5:04 PM
Laura R

Love it!! Thanks for sharing.

21 Aug 2009 6:09 PM
hisforhorses

haha. Love Solis and the show Jockeys. Funny clip!

21 Aug 2009 7:07 PM
txhorsefan

This is such a cool clip!  In my opinion it is very clever marketing for an ad for SA - really thinking out of the box.  I hope it gets people to the track for them!

22 Aug 2009 8:20 AM
Western Folk

Chris and Alex the new Cheech and Chong.

22 Aug 2009 10:07 AM
Wanda

Very funny Adam you always find the good ones Thanks!

22 Aug 2009 12:57 PM
Abbie Knowles

Hilarious! L.O.L. Who are the jockeys.  Alex Solis obviously and ?  Thanks for that!

The Officer was so funny too! His face!  And the "you've gotta be kidding me?"

I love watching Saratoga on ATR (SKY 415).  An ex jockey Jason Weaver in charge yesterday. The Weaver Shark as he is known is hilarious  (like my spelling- i am correcting it All the time!)is very knowledgeable but enjoys cheerful banter with those who email in and to compete with them at picking winners!  All good fun.

The Weaver Shark (or Weaver Whale as he got called!)was on top form yesterday!  I enjoyed the show so much!  Also cos Discreetly Mine and Careless Jewel (sorry folks but she not Rachel is my fav 3 y o filly and I am entitled to liking her best - no one has to agree with me!)simply hosed up and it was great to see!

Careless Jewel being brought on steadily and this Canadian filly could make them all go in whichever race she goes for (if she does) at the B.C.!  A rapid improver as she showed in the Alabama, she overcame trouble to win and was pulling early on too!  On the muscle as Tom Durkan said!  Do love his commentaries!  The guy at Finger Lakes is brilliant too and sooo funny!  Oops digressions again!

Careless Jewel is superb!!!!!

Better stop waffling and close now!

Have a good week y'all!

Yes I am afraid i did watch The Dukes of Hazzard!!!!!!  I watch too much US TV but it is better than the stuff we endure in the UK on the whole!  Most of my fav TV shows are American!  Like Quantum Leap, Due South, Highway to Heaven, The High Chaparral, Little House on the Prairie and Bonanza to name but a few!

Enough!

God Bless

Best wishes

Abbie

23 Aug 2009 12:15 AM
Lisa

I missed the 'Jockeys' show and am hoping someone can tell me if there is a re-run anywhere or where I can view it online?  By the way, does anyone know how Roman Candles fared after he was pulled up?  Thanks.

24 Aug 2009 10:22 AM
sweet terchi

Funny Video!    Lisa,  "Jockeys" started last Friday 10pm, on Animal Planet. A re-run of the first episode is usually (not always) shown right before the new one, and shown again around 1 or 2 in the morning (PST)

24 Aug 2009 1:44 PM
aspradling

Wanda,  it's been a while, glad to hear from you!

Abbie, it is Chris Mccarron wit Alex Solis.

26 Aug 2009 8:57 AM
Wanda

Yes it has been awhile. Sorry buddy but I've been really busy at work and also putting together the silent auction for the scholarship fund. You can get all the details on facebook under groups. It's called In Loving Memory of...

31 Aug 2009 10:12 AM