1. Itsmyluckyday: He's run two very fast races in a row, and I love the way he gradually doles out his energy. Just enough quality in the family tree for me to believe. He's my market leader for now.
2. Verrazano: Pure brilliance. On some level he reminds me of Quality Road or Curlin, both of whom delivered huge performances at GP early in their three-year-old seasons.
3. Overanalyze: Has a perfect 2yo foundation, and I love the way he re-rallied to win a fairly fast edition of the Remsen.
4. Violence: Has plenty of upside off a nice 2yo campaign, pedigree.
5. Revolutionary: Followed up a fast maiden win by overcoming traffic to win the Withers.
6. Shanghai Bobby: Champ could move forward off his 3yo debut.
7. Flashback: Full sibling to G1 winner Zazu remained perfect with ridiculously easy win in 4-horse Lewis S.
8. Normandy Invasion: Two Tapits on my Derby list?! We're just starting to see what he can do with good mares.
9. Delhomme: Understand why some doubt this freewheeler going 10f, but he was a fast 2yo who moved forward in every start.
10. Tiz the Truth: Love his trip progression, and note that final quarter in :23-2 in his maiden win.
11. Dynamic Sky: Still a work in progress mentally, he has a good 2yo foundation and a sneaky good pedigree for 10f.
12. Noble Tune: Absolutely love what this colt showed at age two. Hope they give him a legit shot on dirt.
13. Oxbow: Another nice pedigree, and he looks like he can wheel off 24-second quarters all day.
14. Capo Bastone: Has potential, but must prove he can finish strongly going two turns.
15. Goldencents: He's fast, and he opened some eyes by rating in the Sham S.
16. Super Ninety Nine: Nice route debut for talented horse.
17. Forty Tales: Thought he was much the best in the Hutcheson. Might be a 7f horse, but worth a shot at two turns.
18. Treasury Bill: Really like the distance focus he showed in his impressive maiden win. Should like stretching out.
19. Purple Egg: Love his dynamic, but he missed a month of training because of sickness.
20. Demonic: Nice debut win, but for some reason he seems speed oriented to me. Will need to be a very fast learner.